What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An easy step-by-step guide from an iPad expert
- Learn iPad Basics (powering up, multi-touch screen, homescreen layout, contacts/calendar, security)
- Get access to applications fun (the App Store, getting set-up, installing apps to your iPad)
- Learn how to send e-mails (e-mail accounts, writing/receiving e-mails, attachments)
- Master using the internet (setting-up Wi-Fi, using Safari browser)
- Listen to music (iTunes store, transferring songs, iPod app)
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mr Pad Man scores 70.04/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.mrpadman.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mrpadman.com you’ll also be taken through to mrpadman.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)